Re: gEDA-user: bottom side pad only in PCB

Another case of the no component side pad is when you make boards at
home (with the toner transfer method for example) and don't have PTH,
like most components can't be soldered on top, you have to route the
component side by hand while the solder side is done automatically by
PCB. If there would be an option to avoid the auto router to connect to
the pins in the component layer it would be great and unique.

Thanks for such a good software,

Olgierd
http://www.tea-tec.cl