Re: gEDA-user: PCB GTK version...

Em Ter 26 Jul 2005 11:47, Robert Thorpe escreveu:
> [...]

Sorry if I say here a complete bullshit, I assume that I dont have enough
skills to speak about it. But I understand, is that GTK and QT are fullfill
of features to help the programmer, and Xaw is poor in features and the
programmer must do it by hand. If so, it is easy to say that Xaw have almost
no bugs compared to QT or GTK. It is easy to say that my program below is bug
free

void main(void) { }

As discussing about KDExGnome, GTKxQt, WindowsxLinux, etc etc etc, it is a no
ending discussion...