Re: gEDA-user: design pack

On Friday 29 July 2005 22:27, Stuart Brorson wrote:
>I wrote a utility called "garchive" which is supposed to do this for
>you for gschem/gaf.   It tries to figure out your symbol search path
>& then creates a .tar.gz archive of all your symbols & other design
>files.

You might be aware that the name 'garchive' is in previous useage, by
the gnome team.  Its part of an admin tool that automates the
downloading and building of a complete gnome installation.  Its also
been used in the similarly functioning kde build tool, konstruct.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)