Re: gEDA-user: design pack

I wrote a utility called "garchive" which is supposed to do this for
you for gschem/gaf.   It tries to figure out your symbol search path
& then creates a .tar.gz archive of all your symbols & other design
files.

It doesn't actually read your Guile configuration, so it might miss a
sym file here or there, particularly if your setup is quirky or
non-standard.  Also, it doesn't deal with pcb files, so you're SOL
as far as archiving PCB stuff goes.  Nonetheless, it tries to do what
you want it to do.

Garchive is distributed along with the rest of gEDA/gaf.  Try it out &
let me know if it works for you!

Stuart