Re: gEDA-user: is gEDA a good choice for designers?

Peter TB Brett wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 July 2007 16:28:56 John Griessen wrote:
rapid update with a new library window...leaving a
>> complicated set of pages open and ready to add to.    That gives speed.
>
> Actually, this is currently broken in unstable gschem -- a restart is required
> to rebuild the library.  However, I'm going to add a "Refresh" button to the
> component library dialog

Sounds fine for going onward.  You an Peter C and Patrick B are going to have gschem
doing as good flips and tricks GUI-wise as the $$EDA tools soon!  Ivan too.  Thanks
all you GUI coders.

John Griessen