Re: gEDA-user: is gEDA a good choice for designers?

Igor,

Care to demonstrate,

Show me the symbols that you would use for an altera *EP2S130F1020 that
has say a 32 bit bus, a samsung K7R643682M,  a pair of analog devices
AD9480ASUZ, a micron MT48LC4M32B2B5, a spansion S29GL256N and on and on
and on. one could make one large monolicic symbol that is
incomprehensible or one could split it up into segments that are
meaningfull. Such as a symbol for power, another for configuration, one
or more for each io bank. Believe me we havn't even started.

But you claim it is easy? Demonstrate?

Thanks,

Steve Meier

*