Re: gEDA-user: [Fwd: Re: Separate Vcc voltages]

I like partially embeded nets. Large chips, even small ones might have
several power pins which are internally connected. Rather then bloat a
symbol showing all of these pins, I like to make a embeded or hidden net
that includes all these pins and then make one of these pins visible.
The netlister then has to check a symbol to see if any of the pins are
vissible and connected to an external net and if so then connect the
rest of the hidden net to the correct net.

Steve Meier