gEDA-user: wishful thinking vs. wiki updating

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> My list of wishes and complaints still contains a load of items. If you
> don't mind, I'll go on posting them in this thread. Next one is:

I documented some of this kind of wish listing a while ago, and it's on the Wiki
at  http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:design_flow_and_hierarchy_roadmap

no one else has edited it, and very few were interested in it...
I think it's useful as a context for "Where could I add a little to gEDA tools",
but maybe it's only useful to me since written in my style....

So, don't feel hurt if you ideas are noted on the list by a few,
then dropped from memory by the many.

If you want to get a wiki login, ask Ales, and feel free to add to what I wrote...

John Griessen