Re: gEDA-user: How does layer grouping really work in PCB?

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 08:47:02PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > I wanted a layer for the board outline, so I hijacked an existing
> > unused layer and removed it from its layer group.
>
> Did you use the add/remove/move layers option?

Yes.  Now that I think about it, I actually removed layer 6 and re-created
it.  Then I pulled up the layer grouping to make sure it wasn't in any
of my copper layers.  That dialog enforces that 's' and 'c' only go in
one group, whereas they seem to need to go in two.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>