Re: gEDA-user: Stale ratsnet message

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 07:40:06PM -0500, Harold D. Skank wrote:

> To assist in your analysis, I have attached the Tile3.pcb file

The first thing PCB complains about for me is layers out of range.
Could be I'm not compiled with enough, but I notice you have more
layers than are mentioned in the layer groups.

Other than that I'd guess it has to do with the ratsnest reporting
shorts to P1.

PCB crashed on me several times, too, each with stack corruption.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>