Re: gEDA-user: Modular designs (was Re: Multi-page, non-hierarchical schematics?)

>> For the part that's
>> already done, I already have refdeses assigned and matching between
>> schematic and layout, and I don't know of any convenient, ready-made
>> way to renumber a .sch and .pcb in parallel

Here are my thought on how i would do this

make a copy of the project directory

then refdes renum the whole project

now run a diff between the two,  this will tell tell the old refdes
and the new refdes

craft up  a script that will then do a search and replace on the pcb
file

and presto.

the beauty of text based schematics and layout files

Steve