Re: gEDA-user: schematic hierarchy netlist problem

OK, thanks for the response. Attached is a very simple hierarchical
design. The .pcb and .net files were generated by "gsch2pcb --skip-m4".
You can see the U?-? in the .net file.

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 07:11 -0400, John Luciani wrote:
> On 7/18/07, Peter Baxendale <peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I don't know where the U?-? comes from. It's not in any of the
> > schematics, just in the netlist produced by gsch2pcb. Every net that
> > connects to one of the io symbols ends in a U?-?. The line I quoted
> > should only have 3 nodes, the extra U?-? looks to be entirely spurious.
> > I should have said, I'm using the gschem 1.0.1-20070626 release.
>
> You may want to post a simple schematic that demonstrates the problem.
>
> (* jcl *)

Peter Baxendale                       University of Durham
peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx          School of Engineering
tel +44 191 33 42492                  South Road
fax +44 191 33 42408                  Durham DH1 3LE
                                      England