Re: gEDA-user: Results of CustomPCB build of FLEX board

> > I never trust the library's mask or clearance, I always bulk-update
> > them once they're on the board.
>
> Do you have a tool for that?

:MinMaskGap 0.075 mm

If the mask is showing, ChangeClearSize works on the mask:

:ChangeClearSize selectedpads =3 mil

If you change the mask to 1 (0.01 mil), minmaskgap sets them all.

> It's on the board.  You can see some other etching issues as well.

Hmm.  I didn't get that from either 4pcb or pcb-pool.

Even my home etches come out better sometimes.  Compare:
http://www.delorie.com/pcb/liquidtin/board-before.jpg (er, not the smt
inductor ones, they're made from lots of lines, and the gouge near the
bottom middle was from a dremel tool)