Re: gEDA-user: Results of CustomPCB build of FLEX board

For photo imagable solder mask, I think, the minimum is 5 mills wide.
0.5 mm is 19 mills and so should be easy.

For silk screened solder mask, I imagine, the bridge must be a lot
wider. Any idea of which process your vender uses DJ?

Steve Meier