Re: gEDA-user: Metric PCB footprints using 1mil grid

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 08:33:27PM +0200, Wojciech Kazubski wrote:

> BTW I can try to look into m4 libraries and convert them to new format

Keep in mind that the loop macro only ends on an exact match, not when
the loop counter exceeds the limit.  I posted a fix a while ago.  There
are some existing footprints that are broken (SIL, I think, produces one
such infinite loop) but converting metric footprints might introduce more
if the structure is changed to avoid roundoff errors.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>