gEDA-user: hierarchical module using one slot of multislot chip possible?

I have a module that uses one op amp of four on a chip.  I have made it
into a subsheet according to wiki and gTAG example.  Is it possible to
include multiple copies of this module in a higher level design and
have them automagicly select the correct slot, as happens in a single
schematic?  Or is there some way I can make this happen manually?

At the moment each instance gets its own chip.

I am guessing turing name mangling off globally might do it, but I
kind of like that functionality too (just to be difficult :).

In general I'm thrilled with gEDA, thanks everyone who has
worked on it.

Britton