Re: gEDA-user: Omega and mu characters not appearing in PS output

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:14:30 -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> And furthermore, the recent work that MikeJ did to improve the
> postscript output has made screen <-> postscript match much better.

Postscript output fontsize of my schematics has always been too small
compared to fontsize on the screen. Thanks to the new font-resizing
feature I was able to fix this with a line in my local gschemrc:
	(postscript-font-scale 1.4)
The scaling factor 1.4 was determined by trial and error. It looks
suspiciously like the relation between successive paper sizes (a4/a3).

Is it just me, and some quirk in my configuration? Or is this a general,
but minor bug?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211