Re: gEDA-user: Why can't I always move a groupe of lines and elements to the border of the board?

On 26/07/07 18:05:00, DJ Delorie wrote:

> This normally means that (1) auto-DRC is on, and (2) the rats nest is
> stale.  Try "o" to optimize the rats nest, else disable auto-drc.
> Also, you may need to start on the pad if you're trying to connect it
> to a yet-unconnected copper region.

I  had  a simmilar problem with auto-DRC off. I wanted to move (when designing
an element) the sourrounding lines to the border of the board but pcb wouldn't
let me. Only if I moved them one by one it worked.
Also  I wonder if I could place elements outside the actual board if I have so
many from gsch2pcb that it's hard to place them at the beginning?

Lynx