Re: gEDA-user: Bug in cvs pcb concerning polygons

Hello!

Thanks for the patch. It works well. With it I was able to find the rectangles
which happend to be there because when  they  weren't  displayed  any  more  I
thought I had deleted them accidentelly and drew a new one.
It  seems though the parts of the polygon that would be remove normaly but now
wouldn't need to be removed any more because of  lines  connecting  the  inner
part  to  ground  again  have  to  be  redawn  with  a  new rectangle. Is that
unavoidable?

I still notice pcb is sometimes very slow when I use copy or cut to buffer  of
the  whole  board. When it is in the buffer and the redoutline is drawn moving
happens in steps taking a second or so. But this is not always the case.

Thanks
Lynx