Re: gEDA-user: Mystery unrouteable rat in pcb ?

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 14:51 -0400, John Luciani wrote:
> On 7/27/07, armdeveloper <armdeveloper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 14:10 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> I noticed that the netlist has C2-N and C2-P  and the
> PCB footprint for C2 has pins "1" and "2".

Yes, I hand routed those.  I think I removed those traces from the
layout I sent.  Those are an example of the headache I spoke of before
with footprints.  Don't get me wrong, I like gscheme and pcb and I
appreciate the work that has been done on them.  But the whole footprint
thing needs some refining as far as I am concerned.  Maybe I should shut
up and contribute ?