Re: gEDA-user: Mystery unrouteable rat in pcb ?

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 14:49 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> You're right, that one remaining rat is easily routable by hand, I
> don't know why the autorouter wouldn't have routed it.

I'm happy I posted my files then.  Use them as a test case.  I was
surprised at how well the autorouter worked on everything else.  I was
pretty impressed.

> But then again, I have some boards that the autorouter can't route ANY
> rat on.

*grin.

There is also a trace between U1 and U2 that the router should have been
able to route using 2 vias.  U1, pin 8 to U2 pin 1.