Re: gEDA-user: Bug in cvs pcb concerning polygons

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 at 03:00:15PM +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> Just tried the polygon tool with the unofficial snapshot v1.99 that was
> posted on this list about a month ago. There were quite a few bugs and
> non-features

Definitely file them if you can reproduce with the CVS version.  Post
pointers to boards that cause crashes.  I'm working on the (internals of)
the polygon code even now...

If it helps, I know I fixed at least one of the bugs you already filed!
There's a patch in:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1751572&group_id=73743&atid=538811

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD