Re: gEDA-user: footprint

> Hello,
> I try to generate a footprint for transistor TO92 as a simple one for
> start every thing went well, exception when I convert to element the arc
> was not converted, it disappear from the drawing. I appreciate if some
> body can tell me what I am doing wrong, thank you

Vincent,

Post the code you're having problems with and you may get more exact results.

For Arcs, though, check to make sure that the arc sweep is a realistic
value along with the line thickness.  Also, double check the center point
of the arc, as if you add a zero to the center coordinates it may end up
off your screen.

??

Phil