gEDA-user: Way OT: Architectural CAD programs

I know this really has nothing to do with gEDA, but I figure there's
likely some overlap in knowledge.  I'm looking for a program to create
building plans with -- floor plans and elevations would be the key
outputs.  Preferrably this would be free, open-source, and run on
Linux, and would already have standard floor plan symbols (doors,
etc.) built in so I don't have to draw that stuff by hand.  I would
really prefer a CAD program rather than a vector drawing program if
possible -- i.e., I create a model of the building, and it can spit
out plans and elevations from that model.  I don't need really fancy
engineering features like load analysis, though.  Anybody have any
recommendations?

TIA,

Randall