Re: gEDA-user: yet another breadboard adapter

> Interesting concept.  It solves the "covered breadboard wire"
> problem pretty nicely.  I might try something like this.

Another advantage is that it creates a pseudo-I-beam, so removing it
is less risky - there's almost no flex in the foot board.

OTOH you can't run wires over the chip, because it's an inch high now.
If the pin you want is on the wrong side of the adapter, it's a long
way around to get to it.

I also thought about designing adapters to straddle the power bus on
my breadboard, but that covers up the bus.  You'd have to pin the
adapter for the off-grid power bus also, and pre-plan for all pull-ups
and pull-downs.