Re: gEDA-user: yet another breadboard adapter

DJ Delorie wrote:
> Something different this time around - it's vertical!

Interesting concept.  It solves the "covered breadboard wire" problem
pretty nicely.  I might try something like this.

It strikes me that you could also do this as two boards, an interposer
that has a row of pins on 0.300 centers, and dual-row header socket down
  the middle.  Then the SMT board could have a right-angle header on it.
This would be more expensive that what you are doing, but easier to
assemble, I think.  Actually, I guess the socket could be left out and
and the right-angle pins could be soldered into both boards.

-dave