Re: gEDA-user: gschem cairo - how to compile?

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 19:35:59 +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:

> Maybe the git repo needs to be added/checked out against the official
> geda repo (being a branch of a cloned repo
>
> IIRC, first checkout geda-gaf and then add Peter's branch.

If I remember correctly, it was possible to checkout Peter C's clone as a
whole under the name "pcjc2". This already compiled fine, but did not
include the cairo patches. Then I needed to direct git to the cairo
branch and compile again. As a newbee to git this took me quite some
time. Peters advice to me can be found in the archives of this mailing
list. A selective search for "pcjc2" might help.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211