gEDA-user: Regarding subsheets

Hello list,

I have another newbie question concerning subsheets. I did as it stood
in the FAQ, created an "INPUT" symbol (I only have one pin to connect to
the subsheet, which is this one), created a second sheet in the sheet
manager, set the "source=" attribute on the "INPUT" symbol (yes, the
filename is correct, case is also fine).

Now when I click the "INPUT" symbol and hit "Down to schematic" (message
may be a little different, have the German i18n and am translating),
nothing happens. The log doesn't show any message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Johannes