Re: gEDA-user: Newbie questions

John Coppens schrieb:

> Why? If you draw a net, Ctrl-Z immediately deletes to the previous
> clicked point. No strange extra clicks?

Alright I made screenshots of what I mean. Say I want to connect "CA"
and "VSS" of the LCD. So I start out:

http://bildrian.de/n/b/3a6e154e498138bd.png

But then I click one tick too low, so it won't fit:

http://bildrian.de/n/b/7c8c27d4a6d7b9cb.png

I try to revert it (Ctrl-Z) and am stuck with this awkward situation:

http://bildrian.de/n/b/748b38a9ad21caae.png

Now, even when clicking, it only gets weirder...

http://bildrian.de/n/b/f3c1aeb796b29c0c.png

What I expect to happen: After my misclick and hitting Ctrl-Z I'd expect
to be exactly where I was at picture #1 (i.e. the wire is still hanging
on the "CA" leg and I can try again placing it).

> Make a selection which includes the net lines + the rectifier and you can
> move them all together. Of course there will be situations where you will
> have to touch up some nodes, particularly if you want to move diagonally.
> But even that, you can do with two different selections.

Does it really make sense that networks get disconnected when joints are
moved?

Regards,
Johannes