gEDA-user: seg fault when moving group

I'm using gschem 1.4.0 and get a consistent segmentation fault when
moving a group of parts.  I tar'd the whole thing up, you can retrieve
it at http://www.geocities.com/fazool1_2000/geda/ggSegFault.tar.gz

If you look at this picture:
http://www.geocities.com/fazool1_2000/geda/b4_fault.png

I've highlighted the stuff that I wanted to move. Try to move the group
so that the net from the 2nd opamp from the top, non-inverting terminal,
  is a straight line to DAC pin 25.  It bombs every time.  I can move
the group just about anywhere else, and it's ok.  I discovered that if I
move the group down below the opamp, set in place, then move the group
up again so that straight line is the way I wanted, there's no seg fault.

Sorry for the lousy graphics in the png.

regards,

gene