Re: gEDA-user: A little tribute...

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:59:34 +0200, Johannes Bauer wrote:

>  Would you mind to upload
>> it to 	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/ ?
>
> No, not at all - if you'd tell me where exactly I should put it I will
> upload it.

First off: Ask Ales for an account. Else you won't be able to edit
anything in the wiki. See http://geda.seul.org/wiki/#about_this_wiki

> The whole Wiki is just a little overwhelming so I don't
> exactly know where the place would be: insert it in an existing page,
> create a new one or just use a link.

Currently, the only other tutorial sits somewhat hidden below
"FAQ-gsch2pcb". IMHO tutorials are important enough to warrant a topic on
their own. If there is no veto by the developers on the list I will add
the topic "Tutorials" in
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/#faqs_and_informal_project_documentation

> (I don't know offhand how to draw boxes like the ones I use for
> displaying terminals and such, for example).

Kindly ask Ales to install the boxes plug-in into dokuwiki.
( http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:boxes )

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak