Re: gEDA-user: A little tribute...

Hallo Kai-Martin,

Kai-Martin Knaak schrieb:

>> http://johannes-bauer.com/electronics/
>
> Great!
> This really should enter the wiki of the geda suite. A tutorial on how to
> use gschem to produce valid gnucap simulations would certainly be
> appreciated by the next generation of novices. Would you mind to upload
> it to 	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/ ?

No, not at all - if you'd tell me where exactly I should put it I will
upload it. The whole Wiki is just a little overwhelming so I don't
exactly know where the place would be: insert it in an existing page,
create a new one or just use a link. It'll take some time for me to get
used to the Wiki (I don't know offhand how to draw boxes like the ones I
use for displaying terminals and such, for example).

Kind Regards,
Johannes