gEDA-user: Running the Verilog netlister

Hello,

I am trying to run the Verilog netlister and end up with the following
error message:

> peter@linux-wutr:~/04_Work/a-Link3_TC2/13_gEDA_Schematics_cut>
> gnetlist -g verilog 15_Logic_01.sch
> gEDA/gnetlist version 1.4.0.20080127

> [/home/peter/04_Work/a-Link3_TC2/13_gEDA_Schematics_cut/15_Logic_01.sch]
> Backtrace:
> In current input:
>    1: 0* (verilog "output.net")
>
> <unnamed port>:1:1: In _expression_ (verilog "output.net"):
> <unnamed port>:1:1: Unbound variable: verilog

Do I have to activate this netlister anywhere?

Peter

--

ASIC Design made easy and cheap.

Peter Kaiser
Wohlfartstr. 10a
80939 München
Germany

Tel: +49 (0)89 3245 0877
Fax: +49 (0)89 3245 0876

Web: www.easy-asic.de

The information contained in this email and any subsequent correspondence is
private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those
other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.