gEDA-user: PCB Command line entry dont work

 Hi! there all

 I am using Fedora 9 and geda was downloaded from they repository the PCB
 ver. is 20080202.
 I am having problem to load the netlist. My file name is "timer_14489.pcb"
Here is how I try to add the netlist:
1. loaded the file "timer_14489.pcb"
2. within pcb I selected  "file -> loadnetlst file" and selected
"timer_14489.net" <enter> a little window appeared in the upper left corner
don't know wat to do with it so I closed.
3. within pcb entered ":Executefile(timer-14489.cmd" <enter> I also try to
execute this line with the previous little window open but nothing is
happening, how do I activate the ratnest?
I will appreciate if some one can explain in ditails

 Thank you. Vinny