Re: gEDA-user: gchem: color attributes in custom symbols

Peter TB Brett wrote:

>Attributes which are attached to or part of a symbol or other schematic
>object are shown in yellow in the default colour scheme. Unattached
>attributes are shown in red.

When I load an existing symbol into gschem (gschem oldsym.sym) and add
an attribute like "footprint" or "comment" it appears in red.

So an additional step is necessary to make it yellow -- like other
existing symbol attributes like "refdes". (Currently I do not remember
this action, but I am sure it exists.)

Because in symbols there are much more yellow (attached) attributes than
red/unattached ones, it may be useful if yellow/attached would be the
default.