Re: gEDA-user: spNet v0.9.2 released

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:58 AM, Dan McMahill<dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> how does spNet compare to gnetman which is also an alternative
> hierarchical spice netlister for gschem?

Gnetman is a pretty good piece of software. I wish I knew about it
before. There are some minor glitches in it as well, for example I
can't make it read its own config file (so I had to put all referenced
symbols and schematics in the current directory to see the examples).

It works OOTB with hierarchical schematics, buses, hierarchical
parameters etc. Certainly it's worth looking at, even though it takes
some time to download and build it with its dependencies.

Cheers,
-r.