Re: gEDA-user: More robust support of multi-part symbols.

>> 6) gschem should read the parts list and insert all parts at once.

Please clarify what this does.  Are you saying that if I add one section
of a 74ls00 I get the other three automatically?  That fails in the case
where I add a positive logic picture for sections A and B, and negative
logic symbols for sections C and D.  Perhaps I misunderstand your intent.

> Another nice feature would be if gschem would allow parts with inherent
> supplies on the A-slot, meaning it'll always be there when you place it
> but not on the B, C and so on parts. This is how Kicad does it.

Well, then IMHO, KiCad sucks. :)  Power belongs on a symbol by itself,
and that symbol belongs on an infrastructure page, not on the same page
as functional data flow.  But that's just me. (And all other right
thinking people :)

-dave