Re: gEDA-user: Where can I buy wire like that used for leads on components?

   On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Michael B Allen <[1]ioplex@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     Where can I find wire like that used for smallish ceramic disc
     capacitors and other similar components?
     I don't care if it's insulated but insulated wire is almost always
     copper which is not as stiff. It seems to me the lead wire used on
     passive components is more of a stiff alloy?
     What is this type of wire and where can I get it?

   It's called bus wire. You  should be able to get  it from
   Digikey. Mouser or Radio Shack.  You can buy teflon
   tubing to slip the wire into.
   (* jcl *)

   --
   You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
   [2]http://www.luciani.org