Re: gEDA-user: comments in gaf source

Hi Ethan and all,

On Sun, 2009-07-26 at 15:36 -0400, Ethan Swint wrote:
> >> Unfortunately, this section is still waiting for volunteers
> >> to be filled with actual advice.
> >>

> > While attempting to understand gattrib's internals, I've expanded the
> > doxygen commentary for the app a fair bit. Is there interest in a
> > patch submission for this or would it be better I actually had
> > functional changes to commit?
> >
> Anything that improves user interaction with the tools is functional,
> comments included!  If some one doesn't like your comments, they can
> always be removed/modified.
>
> -Ethan

For some time there are Doxygen developer docs based on the git repo for
pcb to be found here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljh4timm/pcb-doxygenation/dox_pcb/index.html

I'm currently looking into how much disk space my ISP has left me and
how much disk space it would take for the Doxygen developer docs for
gaf.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.