Re: gEDA-user: comments in gaf source

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:05:37 +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:

> http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljh4timm/pcb-doxygenation/dox_pcb/index.html

> I'm currently looking into how much disk space my ISP has left me and
> how much disk space it would take for the Doxygen developer docs for
> gaf.

A similar online resource for gaf would be great.

If space is an issue, I might contribute some. There a couple of unused
GB floating in my webspace. Traffic is no where near exhausted too. Just
drop me a mail if this helps ( kmk AT lilalaser DOT de ).

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: