gEDA-user: sharing presentation materials for gEDA talks

Hello everybody,

A while back I announced some upcoming pretensions in the Netherlands at
HAR2009 and OCC2009 that include some talks about gEDA. So the dates are
coming up and one is over 2 days and the other one is the 13th of August.

I already gathered some information about previous gEDA talks, but I
would like to request everybody that knows some hyperlinks to previous
talks and materials to share them so I can compile a great updated
presentation and share it back.

Beside this, it does not look like I will have a with gEDA made pyshical
hardware board since I am still working on it with the OpenARM SBC
project and its getting to the pcb creation phases, and I am running
against all kind of issues that takes lots of time to solve.

Would somebody be willing to take some gEDA hardware PCB's to HAR2009 or
sent them to me for loaning, so I can show them to interested people?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Jelle de Jong