Re: gEDA-user: Yet another netlister

Dan,

No doubt, we need someone to identify week and strong parts of various
netlisters and choose one-two for support. As to me, I was trying
gnetlist and spnet (I was unaware of gnetman). Non of them did worked
fine for me. That was a reason I wrote netlister for myself, then
consider that it will be good to offer it for community. Yes, it will be
pain if gschem format will be changed. And one good change is adding
reference to library for instantiated symbols. It will stick each
project to a particular list of libraries, as it is done in commercial
CAD tools.

Thanks,
Alex.