Re: gEDA-user: dxf again

Hi Mark,

Indeed, I did a half baked and buggy attempt at:

http://github.com/bert/pcb-dxf-hid.git

Just my EUR 0.02 (as if this first attempt to code something in C is worth
half that much ;-)

IMHO, it might be better to do the pcb2dxf stuff as a plug-in.

At one moment in time it did actually compile (with a lot warnings) but the
resulting files were wrong, that is, they didn't load into AutoCAD.

I never found enough free time for this projects to finish it into a proper
working tool.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.