Re: gEDA-user: dxf again

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Bert Timmerman
<bert.timmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At one moment in time it did actually compile (with a lot warnings) but the
> resulting files were wrong, that is, they didn't load into AutoCAD.
>
> I never found enough free time for this projects to finish it into a proper
> working tool.

I looked at it for a while and couldn't make heads nor tails of it, so
I ended up writing my own utility:

http://vivara.net/software/pcbtodxf/

It's just a little command-line thing that does what I want and no
more.  To be clear, it is NOT a gerber->dxf tool, rather it is a
pcb->dxf tool.  I want to edit pcb's input format, not output format,
if that makes sense.

Basically I took the dxflib example program and grafted a
mono-buttocked .pcb parser onto the front of it.

Seems to work.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail