gEDA-user: Vias and GUI-idea

Hi,

while I can clearly live without that feature, I read that blind and burried vias
are not possible with PCB.

Since there is some space to the right of the layers column, should it get
implemented one could place a 2nd row of radio buttons there, that designate
the target layer of a burried via and is greyed out, if the via tool is not in use. The start layer is of course the active one. To enable the feature, and for vias
that get created by switching layer during routing, the via type could be
chosen in the settings.
This of course would call for an editable layer-order from top to bottom.