Re: gEDA-user: "click on zoom focus"

Thanks for your reply.

 That's the first thing I did, of course, but "nothing happens".

I've tried clicking, double-clicking, click-and-drag, mouse button combinations, shift / control / alt click. Nothing seems to bring the menus and buttons back from their grayed-out inactive state.

The mouse cursor still moves, and pauses at via centers, etc. and the cursor changes from an arrow to a small, fancy square. The mouse wheel does change the zoom level. All this works, but the menus and buttons remain deactivated.

Dave

DJ Delorie wrote:
In the status line at the bottom, it says, "click on zoom focus".

So click somewhere on the pcb to tell it where to zoom in on.