Re: gEDA-user: "click on zoom focus"

I haven't been able to understand just what triggers the odd state. I *always* have lots of windows open, but if another window has the focus, scroll wheel events just go it, regardless of where the mouse cursor is.. I've also tried what Richard suggested--dragging with right mouse button from status bar into layout area, but I get only proper operation.

For me, the problem occurs when I'm doing things "in a flurry of activity", concentrating on the changes I have in mind, so, unfortunately, I don't have a good idea of just what I did. I'm running version 20091103, compiled on Nov 3 2009 at 21:21:41, running on Windows 2000.

Yes, I've found that I can simply quit the program & it prompts to save, and does so. Restarting the program gives me a "new lease on life".