Re: gEDA-user: verilog -> gschem

I can probably do the script but as I am not a s/w guy I was hoping that
either someone had one or had started one I could use as a starting
point. I have been looking at the gschem file format, seems very
straight forward and I created the symbols for the standard cells in the
verilog netlists. A rats nest is fine, will never edit the schematic of
any file created from the verilog file.

As no one seems to have done this I'll have to take a crack at it, seem
useful for people combining schematic & verilog and needing to pull it
all together to create a final netlist.