Re: gEDA-user: gschem command line printing

Sorry for the delay, I've been out of space for a week.
I would like to give an answer to those who replied to my message.

For Michael Theurl:

Thank you for your script. It's quite long, and it's actually just one
line in it that caught my interest:
gschem -p -o$i.ps -s/usr/share/gEDA/scheme/print.scm $i

You see, my question was rather technical: I had tried the same command
in my Linux and it did not work, because I took for granted the
way it's presented in the actual print.scm file:

;; This file may be used to print gschem schematics from the
;; command line.  Typical usage is:
;;
;;   gschem -p -o mysch.ps -s /path/to/this/file/print.scm mysch.sch
;;
;; The schematic in "mysch.sch" will be printed to the file "mysch.ps"

Well, it looks like "print.scm" is wrong about that, isn't it?
There must be no space between "-o" and its option value, as well
as between "-s" and its option value.
Basically the FAQ contradicts the comment in "print.scm".

Nobody here could tell me this, but luckily for me I read your script
and I realized the gschem FAQ actually had the same syntax, only
I thought it was some typing mistake. But after reading your script
I ran the command with that syntax and to my surprise it worked.

So my case is basically solved, thanks to your script reminding me about the FAQ.

For Kai-Martin Knaak:

Are you working on a Spectrum compatible too?
What kind is that? Mine is a computer designed
and manufactured in the communist Romania and
built in private as a hobby by students in Bucharest
for a few years after 1990. Unfortunately the project
and the documentation got lost in time like tears in rain
and I've decided it's time to give this computer a place
in history by publishing all information about it in
an organized manner and more than that, by manufacturing
100 pieces of this computer.
 The name of the computer is CoBra (COmputer BRAsov).
So what is it that you are working on?