Re: gEDA-user: gschem command line printing

CoBra wrote:

> There must be no space between "-o" and its option value, as well
> as between "-s" and its option value.

However, my script successfully prints with these lines:

/--------------------------
SCHFILE=`basename $1`
PRINTSCM="/usr/local/share/gEDA/scheme/print.scm"
PREFIX="/tmp/out_schaltplandruck"
(...snip...)
gschem -p -o $PREFIX"_001.ps" -s $PRINTSCM $SCHFILE
\---------------------------

> For Kai-Martin Knaak:
>
> Are you working on a Spectrum compatible too?

No. I meant rather loosly, that my current project also involves
15 sheets of schematic. Some of them get instantiated multiple
times in the hierarchy. This is why I whipped up the script that
prints all schematics in a hierarchy.
My project is going to switch currents of a chip-trap that is
going to perform Bose-Einstein-Condensation while falling in
a drop tower. In addition, the electronics is to make sure, that
the bond wires of the trap are never overloaded, even when the
control computer demands it so.

> and I've decided it's time to give this computer a place
> in history by publishing all information about it in
> an organized manner and more than that, by manufacturing
> 100 pieces of this computer.

Great!
The spectrum was sort of before my active computer time.
But it still rings a bell. It was something that was talked
about at school :-)

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak